The Florida High School Mock Trial Competition is an academic competition in which a team of 6-8 students simulate the roles of both attorneys and witnesses in a fictional trial situation. Students have approximately five months to prepare for their roles.
The Mock Trial State Finals Competition will be March 5-7, 2015 in Orlando, Florida.
- A date was changed on page 36, lines 88 to 89.
- State of Iowa was changed to State of Florida on pages 55 and 56.
- A date was changed on page 62.
- A date was changed on page 21, line 6.
The Florida Law Related Education Association, Inc. offers a wide variety of law related and civic education training opportunities.
National level training programs are available as well. Check under links to access other training opportunities.
Below you will find previous years' cases for your use. These resources may be put to good use as practice tools or educational materials.
- Cameron Duncan v. Robin Hightower
- Sal Lantro v. Gates County School Board
- State of Florida v. Chris Byrd
- State of Florida v. Jamie Olsen
- State of Florida v. Jesse Davis
- State of Florida v. Jesse Woodson
- State of Florida v. Marla Manning
- State of Florida v. Regan Buschell
- State of Florida v. Toni Menendez
- Young v. Gardner